Search for Inspiration Here

Monday, September 30, 2013

Let's Play Babycakes on the Paper Trail!

The Babycakes paper from Close to my Heart is a baby themed paper but it's more than that.  If you hop through the Paper Trail Blog, you'll see lots to inspire you using this versatile paper.  If you're coming from Amy's blog, you have already seen some beautiful artwork.  I don't know of anyone having a baby in the next month or so but I do have lots of birthdays coming so I decided to create two birthday cards.  One combines and coordinates with Laughing Lola.  Who'd have thought that!?!?  The other I used washi tape to make the ruffle along the punch balloons.  Both cards were from Make it From Your Heart, Vol 2, by Close to My Heart.


Close to My Heart Supplies:
Babycakes Paper Pack
Laughing Lola Paper Pack
Washi Wonder Stamp Set
Holiday Tags Stamp Set
Perfect Fit Frames Stamp Set
Perfect Fit Birthday Stamp Set
Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape
Lagoon Ink
Black Ink
Lagoon Cardstock
Laughing Lola Cardstock
Buttercup Cardstock
Aqua Dots

Shoot me questions about the materials or products I used and hop on down the trail to Lynne's blog

5 comments:

  1. I especially love the card using the Laughing Lola...nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards! I love the color combinations. I just had a conversation with my 6 yr old about yellow and purple together. She doesn't like them, but this card reminds me why I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Mary - nice addition of other papers & contrasting colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that our papers can be cross-combined with papers from another pack - great use of color!!

    ReplyDelete