Search for Inspiration Here

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I Found Some Old Sets in my Stash You Might be Interested In!!!

Close to My Heart is famous for their papers and packages that feature coordinated stamping and scrapping products.  I have some fabulous retired packages that were unbelievably popular in the back of my stash I'm offering for sale to help me clear room for new, exciting Close to My Heart paper, stamps, and embellishments, including the NEW Cricut Cartridge!  

For Sale:





This is the beautiful Tickled Pink package that has fabulous Designer B&T (metallic) regular B&T, Textured cardstock die-cuts that match the D size stamp set included, textured cardstock for bases and mats, White Daisy embellishments, and instructions for several layouts.   What a great deal!!!  Only $20 plus shipping.

Felicity was offered during a previous fall campaign.  You'll love it!!!






This beautiful fall colors package include four B&T Duos die-cuts for layering and matting,  6 different full size 12X12 B&T Duos to coordinate with the die-cuts, a D-size stamp coordinating stamp set, and a flier with ideas for layouts and cards with the recipe!  What a value!!!  $20 plus shipping will get this fabulous package!

You can get both packages for $30 plus shipping.  Please email me for payment method and details.  :)

Happy Shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment